Mindless fluff! Yet, strangely enlightening....
Crushes on Famous Boys: Past & Present
- James Dean
- Bryan Callen (old MadTV, now that one show w/the dude from that one movie)
- Brian Austin Green
- Father Karras (or Karran? Damn you, Stigmata) in the Exorcist
- any dark-haired religious figure in a horror movie
- Jimmy Fallon
- the lead dude from that show 'Sinbad and the 1000 something'. I can't remember the show too well but boy oh boy did I have a crush on that guy. And not the one who came on later. The one who was only on a couple episodes before he was replaced w/a less sexy actor. Anyone remember this?
- Stephen Dorff
- John Waters
- Rider Strong
- Luke Perry
- Weezer. All of them. Have you seen the Island in the Sun video? Yeah.
- Goofy. Yes. *That* Goofy. I was two. Leave me the fuck alone.
- Christian Slater
- Henry Rollins
- Egon Spangler (the cartoon, not Harold Ramis)
- Pick a Beastie Boy. Some time in the past 10 years I have thought about kissing him.
- Jeffery and the 4th Grade Ghost. Remember those books? I had a thing for the ghost.
- John Cusack
- Jeremy Piven (I think...? Cupid and Grosse Point Blank.)
- Elvis Presley
- Lou Diamond Phillips (La Bamba!)
- Jimmy Fallon, again. Cuz daaamn, I haven't crushed this hard on a celebrity since my Egon days. Dude, I get fucking *fluttery* when I see him on TV. That's sad.
I am horrible at spelling names, aren't I?
Edited to say- Eek!! How could I forget:
- Eric Idle
- George Michael
- Johnny Knoxville
And did I mention Jimmy Fallon?
Forever 23, my ass - 01.25.06
P-Nutz - 01.20.06
My nose hurts - 01.16.06
And really bad eggs - 01.13.06
I ain't no Alex Trebek - 01.11.06